We are looking for an experienced part-time Procure to Pay Business Analyst/Consultant, who can work with resources throughout the company in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of our procure to pay (P2P) cycle, and to recommend and execute business and technology solutions that enable the Company to streamline existing P2P cycle. The Consultant will work in the discovery of operational efficiency improvements, process and technology implementations, workflow design, and documentation. The Consultant is required to analyze, transform and ultimately resolve business and operational problems.
- Collaborate with Finance to define business requirements and identify areas for improvement and recommends best in class solutions in P2P area
- Lead process improvement projects from inception through delivery, including progress and status updates, budget reconciliation, scope changes, etc.
- Communicate directly with NetSuite support team as well as internal accounting team to keep the project moving forward.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-10 years of relevant experience listed above
- Strong understanding & experience with Netsuite procure to pay module
- Strong project management skills and sense of ownership
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized and excellent attention to detail
- History of successful implementation of process improvement
- Preferred experience with Expensify
- Preferred SaaS / Software industry experience
- 15-20 hours per week, ~ 3 month project