Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Product Management team in San Bruno, CA. As our Senior Product Manager, you’ll research market needs and work with engineers and designers to conceptualize, build, and bring new products and solutions into the market. This is a high-impact role at a growing pre-IPO enterprise SaaS company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 30% of the Fortune 100.
- Define product strategy and roadmap for one or more product areas in enterprise communication domain
- Analyze investment opportunities including the identification of pain points, inefficiencies, challenges, market trends, and definition of relevant solutions for each opportunity
- Validate the market potential for solutions with prospective customers, industry experts, and others – understand market needs and advocate for product capabilities and positioning using evidence-based reasoning (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Identify the addressable market size and target customer segments
- Identify use cases and define detailed product/solutions requirements for proposed solutions.
- Lead and inspire a cross-functional Engineering, UX, and QA teams for implementing the product/solution
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the development process
- Measure results and iterate on solutions with a keen eye towards driving metrics that matter (which you will define and own)
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development
- Partner with marketing to shape the broader messaging for the solutions in the market and help enable sales and customer success to deliver on revenue and churn targets
Key Skills and Qualification:
The ideal candidate will possess the following work experience and skills:
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a Product Manager with Enterprise SaaS
- Experienced as a product owner on scrum teams in an agile environment: leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery
- Passionate about building end-user experiences that deliver measurable value without increasing complexity
- Familiarity with AI/ML and data-powered predictive solutions
- Comfortable negotiating technical requirements and dependencies across the technical stack.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience. MBA would be a plus.
- Product development experience in at least one of the following areas preferred: enterprise communication software, B2B enterprise SaaS