Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented people to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Product Management team. Our Product Managers work with teams of Engineers and Designers to conceptualize, build, and bring to market new products and services. This is a high-impact role at a fast-growing, pre-IPO technology company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 25% of the Fortune 100.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Think like the CEO of your product area to develop a market leading product that provides a fantastic customer experience throughout the entire user journey. Product development experience in at least one of the following areas would be useful but is not essential: Communication software, social media, B2B SaaS, Enterprise Software.
- Interact with customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities
- Contribute towards overall product strategy, evolving it based on research, data and industry trends.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap and vision.
- Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement.
- Write clear and understandable user stories with thorough acceptance criteria. Agile experience is beneficial.
- Inspire and inform a development team to create and enhance a fantastic product. You have 3+ years product management experience and a passion for identifying and solving customer problems. Your strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills will continue to enhance and develop our already market leading product.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.