Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for Senior Automation QA Engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understand the product inside out.Analyse requirements and review technical design to become an expert in the product. You should have a Computer Science/Information Systems background with over 5+ years in QA and 2+years in a lead role.
- Define the test strategy for key areas of the product and lead the execution to achieve a high-quality market leading product.
- Design, develop and implement test plans and test cases to achieve a high-quality market leading product. Experience with SaaS applications, web service APIs and mobile applications is beneficial.
- Create and maintain test automation frameworks for unit, Integration and UI across the platform including API and Mobile. Experience with at least some of the following is essential: Solenium WebDriver, Appium mobile app framework, or other mobile app test tools, C# and/or Java, JSON, HTML, CSS, XML. Hands-on relational database experience with PostgreSQL / MS SQL /MySQL would also be useful.
- Build excellent relationships with the development team, coaching and guiding them in QA through the sprint cycles, catching issues as early in the cycle as possible
- Keep up to date with the best tools for the job, researching and identifying and implementing newer test automation technologies.
- Contribute to design reviews and product improvement activities.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, tracking team performance and metrics.
- Proactively follow well-defined process within the Engineering department.
- Coach and mentor team members on best practices, tools and coding standards.
- Use your experience in QA process and methodology and the ability to detect and troubleshoot to identify issues as early as possible. Experience of iterative testing in a fast-paced agile environment is a plus.
- Motivate the team and emphasize the importance of quality in what we do.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.