Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking to grow our Sales Development team to help us manage the ever-growing demand for our solution and to drive new customer engagement.
As a Senior Manager, Sales Development at Dynamic Signal, you will be an integral part of our Sales and Marketing leadership team, leveraging data to iterate and improve SDR strategy, and ultimately drive revenue.
- Attract, hire, develop, and retain world-class SDR talent
- Work with SDRs to develop their plans for outbound prospecting and inbound lead qualification to meet and exceed their quotas
- Leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to help the SDR team prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas across Comms, HR, Marketing, and IT.
- Run effective 1:1s, provide clear direction, remove interference, and coach for breakthroughs
- Analyze market trends to discover new opportunities for growth – Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of skills, process, efficiency, and productivity
- Work closely with Revenue Ops, Sales, Enablement, Demand Generation, and Marketing leadership to ensure the success of campaigns and ABM initiatives, while providing constructive input to develop new initiatives to drive viable pipeline creation
- Work effectively with Sales/Marketing Ops on optimizing SDR tech stack including: SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Vidyard, and others. Constantly evaluate tool effectiveness and the potential for better solutions.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to key stakeholders across sales, marketing, and finance on volume & quality statistics on SQLs, conversion metrics, and outbound playbook effectiveness
- Continue building on a fun culture, where people love coming to work, by maintaining a high level of enthusiasm and motivation
- Create growth paths for your team members, both within your department, as well as growth, to other departments
- 6+ years of relevant experience, from an individual contributor to leading a successful SaaS SDR organization
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts
- Up to date on the latest SDR tech, benchmarks, and best practices
- Experience owning the outbound strategy and developing SDR playbooks
- Experience selling to IT, marketing, HR, communication buyer personas
- Experience analyzing metrics and leveraging data to improve strategy, change behaviors, and drive performance
- Deeply passionate about Sales Development, coaching, and developing talent
- High levels of self-motivation, ownership, and adaptability, with the ability to handle multiple responsibilities
- Moves quickly, thinks strategically, superb at tactical execution
- Charismatic servant leader
- Proficient salesforce user