We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Systems Engineer in Belfast, UK. In this role, you will be primarily responsible to support the production operations, and to evaluate and deploy tools and processes to operate enterprise-wide IT and Infrastructure. This includes automating and standardising existing processes as well as assisting SOC2 compliance efforts while owning the infrastructure architecture throughout global locations.
- Design, deploy and maintain production IT infrastructure across global locations.
- Prioritize and manage quarterly goals and projects.
- Hands-on management skills on Linux/Windows servers, TCP/IP, Docker containers, nginx and other enterprise-wide tools.
- Hands-on management skills on Postgres, RabbitMQ, Redis and ELK.
- Hands-on designing and management of network infrastructure.
- Hands-on programming and scripting to automate processes.
- On-call rotations supporting 24×7 production ops.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 8+ years of enterprise-level infrastructure design and deployment.
- 4+ years of system programming and automation scripting.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- In-depth knowledge of Python or equivalent scripting required.
- Working knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, TFS, git required.
- Linux system administration skills are required.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success