Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into agile feature teams to allow maximum efficiency. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL, Swift, Kotlin), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are searching for a passionate Software Engineer, Android to join our team and help build amazing Android application. We iterate quickly to see what works and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in silos so no boring single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and continuously improve.
What will you do?
Develop intuitive, robust and scalable solutions using Kotlin/JAVA and Android frameworks.
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable Android application that people love to use.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer needs.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Android application development experience.
- Proficient in Kotlin and JAVA.
- Prior experience deploying apps to the Play Store.
- Deep understanding of Android frameworks.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of Software methodologies, Design patterns.
- iOS experience desirable but not mandatory.
- Keen smell of bad code.
- Experience deploying apps to the Play Store.