Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large-scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into agile feature teams to allow maximum efficiency. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
We are searching for a passionate Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack or Backend) to join our team and help build amazing web applications. We iterate quickly to see what works and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in silos so no boring single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and continuously improve.
What will you do?
- Own the functionality you develop, from design to production, resolving any issues along the way, and clearly communicating concepts or issues.
- Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable web applications that people love to use.
- Negotiate time between coding and learning to help keep you at the top of your game.
- Accurately estimate work
- Design scalable and performant technical solutions
- Implement best practices
- Engage with other Engineering teams, QA, and Product Management to collaborate on the best solutions to fit our customer needs.
- Take on tough problems with technical wizardry and finesse.
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- Lead by example, use your ideas to implement features and demonstrate how it ought to be done
- Encourage new and better ways we should develop, discover, and implement new best practices for the development in engineering organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional work experience.
- You love clean code and robust design
- Experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing software solutions
- Experience with React is desirable.
- Best in class programming skills across multiple language paradigms
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with SQL.
- Innovator with good ideas, strong problem-solving abilities, and a results-oriented attitude
- You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality
- You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships