Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
Reporting to the VP of Engineering Operations, you will be part of our Global IT team responsible for Dynamic Signal’s core IT systems and infrastructure. You will play a key role in day-to-day IT support for our employees located in our San Bruno, Chicago, Belfast offices, as well as remote employees.
As a Senior member of our Global IT team, you will take part in various software and hardware makes within our company. These include heterogeneous operating systems, hardware, software and other IT devices. In addition, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to address our information security needs.
- Provide IT support of US and global offices with hardware, software, and users via Zendesk ticketing system.
- Ensure all IT systems and services are operational for our global workforce.
- Provide production monitoring and support for the Dynamic Signal production platform.
- Provisioning laptops (MacBook, Windows) using Jamf and SCCM.
- Active Directory & MDM Administration.
- Google Workplace or O365 administration.
- SSO-based (Okta) SaaS administration and integration.
- Solid knowledge on interoperability of enterprise-wide SaaS apps.
- Make recommendations on global policies as relating to IT services and operations, business systems and related processes and procedures.
- Partner and coordinate resources and timetables with user departments, Site Ops, Enterprise Systems and Business Application groups.
- Bridge US and international functions to drive for standardization, compliance and scalability.
- Recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Provide production monitoring and support for the Dynamic Signal production platform Maintain platform servers with updates, configurations, and installs.
- Travel to data centers for new hardware installation or existing hardware replacement/RMA.
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Assist with compliance for SOC2, HiTrust, PCI, SOX, MARS-E, etc.
- Maintain platform servers with updates, configurations, and installs.
- Supporting staging to pre-deploy on-prem environment for QA testing.
- While not essential there is also an opportunity to get involved in production operations utilizing technologies such as Linux, nginx, firewalls, switches, routers and containers.
- Minimum of 5+ years of related IT industry experience.
- 5+ years’ experience provisioning, operating, monitoring and maintaining systems’ hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- BS degree in Information Technology, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience managing MacOS computers in an enterprise environment using Jamf.
- Windows server Administration and engineering experience in an enterprise IT environment, having performed operational and break/fix activity along with engineering and design.
- Technical knowledge of networking/VoIP.
- Technical ability to create scripts to automate a set of procedures.
- Solid understanding of SOC2, PCI, SOX, MARS-E, HIPAA.
- High-level of integrity along with the ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality with ability to operate under a global mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to rapidly changing priorities to address/resolve the most critical/sensitive issues on a timely basis.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills, which will allow ready establishment of credibility and acceptance by management peers and employees.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, access tight areas that require crouching and/or crawling, and have dexterity to operate IT equipment, parts and tools. Reasonable adjustments will be made for applicants with a disability.
- Available to support critical tasks 24×7 (both scheduled and on-call basis)