Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented people who put users first, to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to help us deliver world class features to our high-profile customer base. We are looking for someone with great taste, that knows what looks and feels good and understands why that’s important for building world-class product experiences.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Drive design ideas from early business & user needs, through rough concepts, to final pixel-perfect implementation. You have a background in design and more than 3 years working in digital products / UX design.
- Build wireframes, low- and high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes that communicate design ideas at the appropriate level of detail. You have expert ability to prototype and present ideas ranging from rough whiteboard sketches to high-fidelity prototypes & motion. Impeccable attention to detail, across pixels, copywriting, and overall design direction & strategy is a must.
- Design and execute on user research plans that inform our product direction.
- Own end-to-end product design across successes, failures, learning and ongoing improvements. You are committed to problem solving and making complex things elegant and easy for people to use.
- Influence and grow the company design culture by developing new ways to engage with both customers and internal teams.
- Work cross-functionally and build successful team relationships with talented team members across design, engineering, product management, marketing, etc, inspiring them in all things design related!
- Improve and strengthen our products by connecting with users through engaging and delightful product design. Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills—willing to provide and receive constructive feedback as a part
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.