Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
In the role of Solutions Architect, you will have ownership and responsibility for leading the technical presales activities focused on integrating communications systems. You will enable customers to leverage our technology to connect their communications stacks so they can create content in one place but publish it everywhere.
You will deliver and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the context of larger technical solutions. You have strong communication and relationship building skills. These qualities enable you to create technical requirements, craft solutions, secure client approval, and provide solution oversight throughout delivery.
- Conduct detailed technical discovery workshops, assess business and technical requirements, and design a Dynamic Signal solution built for scale and flexibility.
- Be responsible for advising and solving how to best integrate with Dynamic Signal APIs and leverage middleware platforms.
- Support Sales and Solutions Consultants to ensure a smooth and successful technical sales process.
- Support assigned Engagement Manager / Professional Services team members in ensuring that projects remain on-time and on-budget, while delivering within the scope defined in the Statement of Work.
- Inform Engagement Manager/Professional Services of any risks and assist with mitigation plans
- Translate Customer requirements into comprehensive and clear technical design documents and build corresponding solution architecture and project implementation documents.
- Liaise with partners within Dynamic Signal (i.e. Product, Engineering, PreSales, InfoSec) on any gaps or issues within the platform that impact Customer delivery during the implementation.
- Implement proposed solutions using your development experience and integrations knowledge.
- Identify short and long-term product opportunities or gaps and provide actionable recommendations to customers.
- Contribute to the creation of standardized processes and best practices.
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations focused on technical integrations and the customer journey, support & success.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience communicating complex technical concepts to external business and technical audiences.
- Prior experience with HRIS, Content Management, and marketing communications platforms.
- Strong business analysis, solution crafting, interaction management, and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, escalate and lead efforts on complex customer requests.
- Experience working on cloud platforms including Azure (preferred), AWS, or Google.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively and effectively communicate updates internally and externally