The Software Engineer will develop and integrate enterprise-level software deployed within the context of larger technical solutions. S/he will leverage strong engineering skills to identify technical requirements, engineer solutions, and deliver.
- Be responsible for solutioning on how to best integrate with Dynamic Signal APIs and leverage middleware platforms for tying in to Customer’s 3rd party systems and vendor platforms.
- Design technical integrations using design patterns for scale and performance.
- Implement integration solutions in .NET platform using APIs, programing languages such as C#, SQL and other relevant technologies.
- Deploy and maintain integration solutions on IT infrastructure.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Development experience with at least one programming language such as C#, Python or JAVA.
- 1 to 3 years of progressive experience in a technical role involving complex solution design, and delivery.
- Note: Fresh graduates will also be considered for this role assuming they have relevant technical and coding experience. OPT requirements are also considered.
- Catered lunches 4 days a week
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A new MacBook Pro when you start