Solutions Consultants are responsible for providing value, impact, and credibility to existing and potential Customers during the sales process by demonstrating an expert-level understanding of our product, technical integrations and best practices. Solutions Consultants identify the communication and engagement challenges that existing and potential Customers are experiencing and create a value-driven solution that directly addresses those challenges and own the technical scoping and direction that prepares customers for implementation. The team engages in activities globally that support sales opportunities spanning all Customer verticals and industries.
Join sales conversations with prospective clients to:
- Consult on best practices
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations focused on technical integrations and the customer journey, support & success.
- Deliver product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing & communications professionals and developers/IT, C-suite and day-to-day administrators
- Build and demo customized instances of the Dynamic Signal platform and train prospective clients on how to use the tool
- Manage and ensure success for proof-of-concepts
- Lead functional and technical scoping sessions
- Answer technical questions and handle objections
- Support Sales team by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Contribute to the creation of standardized processes and best practices
- Assist customers with product comparisons, system requirements and recommendations.
- Communicate with internal teams, such as engineering, product management & product marketing, on product input, feature enhancements, and new releases.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years implementing/consulting on enterprise solutions with experience in enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting and have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative, technical, or marketing field.
- Solid technical experience in either SaaS platforms, integrations, & security protocols.
- You have a distinct passion for technology and understand the marketing and communications technology landscape.
- Problem-solver able to effectively use lessons learned, iterate and improve. You like to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions and plan for the future.
- You have the ability to tell a story which offers a solution to a problem – written, visually, and verbally.
- Ability to lead fundamental business process, integration, architecture, and technical discussions.
- Great team player with strong collaboration skills, willing to support your team and other team members wherever needed.
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Travel up to 40%
- Plus: Possess knowledge of Employee Communication and Engagement Platforms, workflow, or HR solutions
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A fun and driven team eager to meet you