Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. Hundreds of companies, including 30% of the F500 across every industry, use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates from factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers and executives.
This Solutions Consulting role is Remote and can be based in any US city.
Solutions Consultants at Dynamic Signal are responsible for providing value, impact, and credibility to potential and existing customers during the sales process by demonstrating an expert-level understanding of our product, technical integrations, and best practices. Solutions Consultants identify the communication and engagement challenges that potential and existing customers are experiencing, create a value-driven solution that directly addresses those challenges, and own the business scoping process that prepares customers for implementation. The team engages in activities globally that support sales opportunities spanning all Customer verticals and industries.
This is a pre-sales role that sits at the intersection of Sales, Product, Professional Services, and Marketing – Solutions Consultants are viewed as product experts and thought leaders that help drive the future of the Dynamic Signal platform and our customers’ success.
- Work closely with our knowledgeable Account Executives to assess potential and existing Customer challenges, think critically to devise solutions, and strategize how to present that information.
- Generate excitement about the Dynamic Signal platform by creating compelling demonstrations that map customer problems to the solutions we offer. Sales presentations are typically given to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing, communications, and HR professionals, IT teams, C-suite executives, and day-to-day administrators.
- Spearhead RFP/RFI responses and ensure success for proof-of-concepts when required during the sale process.
- Lead functional and technical scoping sessions to prepare incoming customers for implementation and ensure a successful handoff to our Professional Services team.
- Expand your experience through team and cross-departmental projects that enable you to grow professional interests that coincide with the growth of our company.
- Capacity to travel up to 30% (post-COVID).
- Experience in a Solution Consulting/Sales Engineer customer-facing role, preferably in SaaS.
- Distinct passion for technology and curiosity to understand the marketing and communications technology landscape and technical integrations.
- Demonstrable verbal and written communication skills and ability to lead value-focused product demonstrations and handle customer questions and objections.
- Problem-solver mentality with the ability to address matters proactively, come up with creative solutions, implement feedback, and plan for the future.
- Great team player with strong team and cross-departmental collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and organization.
- Knowledge of Internal Communications, Corporate Communications, HR solutions, Social Media Marketing or Employee Communication and Engagement Platforms.
- Experience with technical integrations.