The Director of Professional Services at Dynamic Signal will be responsible for managing a portfolio of customers from pre-sales to go-live. You will be responsible for working with a team of Managers, Solution Architects, and Consultants to turn our customer’s business challenges into reality. You will partner with your counterparts in Sales and Customer Success to ensure effective transitions during the customer journey.
Essential Responsibilities / Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Oversees and is accountable for financial metrics including bookings, revenue & margin targets.
- Builds local PS sales strategy in collaboration sales team.
- Establishes and maintains relationship with key sales leaders in the geography to pursue Dynamic Signal field initiatives
- Oversees the operations of the team relative to achieving financial metrics.
- Participates on steering and governance committees
- Inspects and reviews projects for quality work product and deliverables
- Accountable for the success of customer projects
- Responsible for driving specific customer initiatives
- Responsible for developing a team of world class consultants
- Recruit and develop leaders in the organization.
- Reinforce key Dynamic Signal culture within the team
- 10-15 years of progressive PS experience
- Establishes senior level relationships with customers
- Catered lunches 4 days a week (the 5th day is reserved for team fun)
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success
- A playful and diverse team eager to meet you
- A new MacBook Pro when you start