Dynamic Signal is helping the world’s leading organizations transform their businesses by connecting, engaging, and activating their employees. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to join our Product Management team. Our Product Managers work with teams of Engineers and Designers to conceptualize, build, and bring to market new products and services. This is a high-impact role at a fast-growing, pre-IPO technology company serving millions of users at the largest companies in the world, including over 25% of the Fortune 100.
- Think like the CEO of your product area; partner cross-functionally with all other teams to ensure that we provide a fantastic customer experience throughout the entire customer journey.
- Interact with customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap.
- Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement.
- Work with Design to flesh out the product’s UX and functionality.
- Lead and inspire a cross-functional development team using agile development processes.
Key Skills and Qualification:
The ideal candidate will possess the following work experience and skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Management or similar role
- Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories; experience leading or working with Agile software development teams strongly preferred
- Must have MSFT
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Product development experience in at least one of the following areas is preferred:
- Communication software (chat, etc)
- Social media
- B2B SaaS
- Enterprise Software
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
- Competitive Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation time
- Fun team events every week, month, quarter and pool, ping pong, life-size Jenga every day
- Startup experience in a fast-growing company and the chance to grow into your dream role
- A thoughtful leadership team that has done this before with great success