Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are searching for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to join our team and help build and scale amazing cloud based applications. We iterate quickly to see what works and what doesn’t. We don’t believe in silos so no boring single-feature paralysis here. Your engineering and problem-solving talent will be exercised daily. You are also expected to advocate intelligent feature design and we encourage you to take chances and continuously improve.
● You will own the design and development of our backend services and deliver solutions to scale our Firstup enterprise SaaS based applications.
● Own the functionality you develop from design to production, resolving any issues along the way.
● Transfer what you have learned from your real-world experience to help us build scalable SaaS applications our fortune 500 customers can’t live without.
● Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
● Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
● Work very closely with and incorporate feedback from Product Management, Product Design, QA, and engineering leadership.
● Continuously evolve your skills, driving innovation and technical excellence.
● Working with leadership to identify technical issues and risks along with mitigating actions.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
● Minimum of 10 years of experience developing and delivering scalable, customer-facing enterprise software.
● 5+ Years of experience designing, implementing and managing advanced architectures in a SaaS application domain or platform.
● Expertise in building cloud based software in Ruby on Rails is required. Node.js experience is a plus.
● Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
● Deep understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle
● You have excellent communication skills and great ability to build effective working relationships (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and
● You have a track record of delivering features and functionality on time with high quality.
We are building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at DynamicSignal (DySi). It is a heck of a lot of fun, and we’d love to tell you more about it.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com