The Strategy Team at Dynamic Signal sits between Sales and Customer Success to help incoming customers better understand what the product does, how to use it, and prepare them for transition to our Customer Success team. We help with product demos, strategic planning, transfer of information, sales collateral, and general ‘solutions consulting’.
Strategists work alongside the Sales team to help them close deals. The role combines consultative selling, technical solution mapping, and client-facing relationship building. This person, over time, will need to demonstrate an expert-level understanding of our product, best practices, customers, and industry. They’ll use this expertise to help potential customers better understand what our platform does, how to use it, and why they should choose us. You will be required to understand customer goals and challenges and establish Dynamic Signal’s product as the leading solution.
Strategists are the go-to experts when Sales needs help in a client-facing situation and/or behind-the-scenes support.
- Join sales conversations with prospective clients to:
- Deep dive demoing of our product or showcasing of specific features
- Consult on best practices
- Lead strategic implementation sessions
- share existing client examples
- Answer high-level technical questions
- Help transition new customers from the Sales process to the Customer Success team
- Work with Sales to collect, record, and transfer strategic discovery information
- Develop and deliver high stakes sales presentations, proof-of-concepts, and product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, which include marketing professionals and engineers, C-suite and day-to-day administrators
- Build custom branded demo instances of the Dynamic Signal platform and train prospective clients on how to use the tool
- Support Sales team by authoring responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Work closely with other Strategists to create standardized processes and best practices
- Help build and maintain our repository of sales team resources
Who You Are:
- You have a distinct passion for technology and understand the marketing and communications technology landscape
- You understand the general mindset of a marketer and the value of technology for marketing and communications
- You have the ability to tell a story which offers a solution to a problem – written, visually, and verbally
- You like being a client-facing expert, but are ok with some desk work too
- You have an eye for creativity and design (and ideally, decent design skills yourself)
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, with the skill to communicate up and down an organization
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work with very little guidance and direction
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficient command of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
We’re looking for people with varying levels of experience. Ideally, you’ll have worked a few years in enterprise software, digital media/social media, performance marketing, account management, customer success, or strategic/solutions consulting and have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative, technical, or marketing field.