Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees, to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and engaged communities and employee advocates.
We are looking for a System Admin to manage Datacenter and IT infrastructure that resides in multiple EU locations. This is a key role for us and will support our customer platforms which are hosted in our data centers. This involves responding to off-peak issues for US customers and first response for UK customers. S/he will play a key role in monitoring, maintaining, and deployment to our platform. S/he will also provide technical support, configurations, and management for internal users and systems at EU office locations to ensure they are functioning smoothly.
- Provide production monitoring and support for the Dynamic Signal production platform.
- Maintain platform servers with updates, configurations, and installs.
- Travel to datacenters for new hardware installation or existing hardware replacement/RMA.
- Assist in staging to pre-deploy environment for QA testing.
- Provide IT support of EU offices with hardware, software, and users.
- Provide facilities support as needed including server room setup in our new office.
- While not essential there is also an opportunity to get involved in devops work to improve the automation of our pipeline and further enhancing how we do things.
- Technical hands-on experience with modern versions of mobile/desktop/server operating systems.
- Technical hands-on performing on-site diagnostic and resolution of hardware problems from various vendors.
- Experience with anti-virus and other security applications.
- Experience with cloud-based software (Office 365, DropBox, Slack, etc).
- Experience with ticketing, monitoring, and wiki applications.
- Technical knowledge of networking/VoIP.
- Knowledge in security best practices and compliance.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies required for the task/project.
- Available to support critical tasks.