Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for a strong technical architect to lead a team of talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers. You will work with product management to understand user stories, advise on estimated effort, design and implement complex solutions and coach and mentor the team towards achieving our goals. You should be comfortable with technical architecture, design patterns and continuous delivery as well as agile development.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understandand become an expert in our existing platform and services. You have experience calling and creating APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public. Ideally you will have experience with cloud platforms including SaaS offerings.
- Be A Technology Leader. Your technology and architecture experience will guide your co-workers towards strong and high-quality designs. Your experience with a wide range of technologies will help as you evaluate strategies, approaches and methods of building software. Ability to clearly articulate technical concepts and designs is a must. Your innovation will help keep us at the forefront of technology.
- Take ownershipfor at least one key product area, tailoring unique solutions to problems that come with a rapidly expanding list of high-profile customers. Your experience of software design, estimation, continuous integration, continuous delivery and non-functionals will ensure a great product! You understand automated testing frameworks and put emphasis on its importance.
- Help grow the team.As one of the first Dynamic Signal team membersin Belfast, you will help recruit the right talent and establish a culture that developers love to work in. Your coaching and mentoring experience will prove important in growing the Belfast office.
- Strategizewith sales, customer success, and platform engineering teams to identify business opportunities. You will help drive both pre- and post-sales technical engagement.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
Dynamic Signal (DySi) purpose is to create a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best.Everything we do at DySi is based around our five core values; Integrity, Equality, Ownership, Mindfulness, and Excellence. They shape the way we approach our work, our colleagues, our customers, our vendors, our partners, and our industry peers.We are an inclusive company and equality is one of our core values. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, including those with criminal records.
Having a criminal record will not exclude you from a career with DySi, this depends entirely on the nature of the offences, and requirements of the position.
To access our Recruitment of Ex-Offenders Policy please send an email to; email@example.comEach applicant offered a position within DySi must complete a basic background check. This background check may vary depending on locations. For Northern Ireland job roles, successful applicants will be asked to complete and Access NI basic check, for jobs roles in England successful applicants will be asked to complete and complete a DBS check.To access our Handling, Use, Storages, Retention, And Disposal (Access NI) Policy please send an email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic Signal is an Equal Opportunities Employer