- Work with decision-makers to determine and define project scope, objectives and success criteria.
- You will be responsible for identifying stakeholders, driving to set roadmaps and strategies for the program, driving delivery, reporting status, and holding the bar on quality delivery.
- Identify and manage inter-dependencies across teams and business groups.
- Creatively and collaboratively work with stakeholders to resolve problems and implement solutions.
- Use applicable best practices throughout each project’s execution, monitor progress, and make adjustments as needed.
- Effectively balance the delivery components of your projects with other work being performed by the other Professional Services team members.
- Work with business leads to define and manage operational readiness.
- Regularly conduct postmortems on capability delivery and ensure that the team learns from mistakes as well as victories.
- Assist with the creation, implementation, and management of the company’s project management policies, standards, and procedures.
- Interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group including executives, legal, managers, business and operational leaders, and subject matter experts.
- Maintain current knowledge and awareness of the project management landscape and effective practices.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 4 years of technology management experience, including a minimum of 2 years of traditional project management as well as a minimum of 1 year being actively involved in an Agile Scrum environment, preferably in the Scrum Master role.
- Depth of knowledge of system development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while building effective relationships.
- Experience creating and writing procedures, standards, and guidelines.
- Extremely organized and persistent, with drive and determination to achieve goals.
- Exceptional problem-solving, collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience working in legal/financial services industries a plus.