Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organisations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us build the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
Do you love development but are also keen to work with customers? We are looking for developers to work closely with customers to understand requirements and build customised features and integrations.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Understand our existing platform and services. You have experience calling and creating APIs for internal use and modern RESTful web services for the public.
Experience with PostgreSQL would also be useful.
- Take things apart. You rely on solid computer science fundamentals to break down a problem into high performance, scalable, and distributed solutions.
- Assist clients in achieving strategic e-business objectives through the platform
- Collaborate with customers to arrive at the right solution
- Gather requirements from the customer and design resilient customised solutions to meet these
- Work with internal dev teams to ensure product changes support the customisations
- Deliver high quality technical consulting services to our growing client base
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Own your code from design to production resolving any issues along the way and clearly communicating concepts or issues
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages, help shape the newest office and grow into your dream role.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
Dynamic Signal is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As part of our security compliance all successful applicants will be required to obtain a Basic AccessNI Disclosure. Having a criminal conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from working with Dynamic Signal.