The Pre-Sales Technical Solutions Consultant at Dynamic Signal acts as a conduit between sales / Strategy / Technical Implementation, translating customers’ business vision and requirements into solutions, and driving the technology evaluation part of the sales process. This role works as an integral member of the strategy team, serving as the key technical advisor and advocate for our products during the sales process. As the technical face of the team, the Presales Technical Solution Consultant should be articulate, quick on their feet and comfortable interacting with potential customers. We are looking for a top performer who can establish & maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle, and who exudes a passion for understanding the needs of the customer and articulating the value of Dynamic Signals’ products and solutions in meeting those needs.
- Proactively collaborate with Technical Consultants and Strategy team members in a wide-ranging, fast-paced sales environment to identify and uncover customer technical / business goals, needs and pains
- Confidently demonstrate the Dynamic Signal value proposition through highly customized solution discussions, presentations, and workshops
- Exude the technical excellence of the Dynamic Signal Platform
- Provide value-based technical insight, feedback and recommendations across a wide range of topics
- Drive evolution / adoption of the Dynamic Signal product from the front lines by maintaining a close dialogue with product management
- Aid customer success by ensuring a thorough hand-off to post-sales teams
- Support the entire presales team by sharing expertise, and creating and evangelizing customer-facing solution assets
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar STEM discipline, or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar or related customer-facing technical role, presales preferred
- Experience providing solution recommendations to a broad range of customers
- Strong development skills; expertise with at least one modern programming language such as Python, JAVA, PHP, JS. Node.js….
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly dependable, proactive and positive
- Dedication to overall team success