Dynamic Signal is the mobile-first company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for talented engineers to help us support the industry-leading employee communications and engagement platform and solve the needs of our fast-growing list of Fortune 500 customers.
Do you like solving problems? Are you an analytical thinker that enjoys troubleshooting interesting problems? Do you enjoy learning new things and working in a fast-paced, challenging environment? As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a member of the Product Support team focusing primarily on Customer questions, incidents and bug/feature request management. You should be able to take on support cases of low – moderate complexity and be able to manage your own priorities. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and service innovation.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Become an expert in the product. You should have an IT related degree, several years of professional experience, and a passion for solving problems. Familiarity with SaaS solutions is preferred.
- Proactively manage and respond to support tickets. Excellent organizational skills are a must with prioritizing and multi-tasking being key skills you will use each day.
- Teach solutions to customers.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records in case tracking system. Experience previously working with customers is essential.
- Collaborate with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues –escalating issues as necessary.
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements.
- Meet individual case management and SLA Goals.
- Operate as a subject matter expert in at least one product areas
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- At a minimum an undergraduate degree in an IT related subject
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Solid communications skills (written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Excellent organizational skills –ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
Dynamic Signal is an Equal Opportunities Employer. As part of our security compliance all successful applicants will be required to obtain a Basic AccessNI Disclosure. Having a criminal conviction will not necessarily bar an applicant from working with Dynamic Signal.