Dynamic Signal is the leading Employee Communication and Engagement Platform, committed to creating a connected, inclusive, and engaged workforce where people feel valued and empowered to be their best. From factory workers and field employees to knowledge workers in any time zone, hundreds of companies across every industry use Dynamic Signal’s web, desktop, and mobile applications to build aligned, productive, and actively engaged communities and employee advocates.
Do you like solving problems? Are you an analytical thinker that enjoys troubleshooting interesting problems? Do you enjoy learning new things and working in a fast-paced, challenging environment? As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be a member of the Product Support team focusing primarily on Customer questions, incidents and bug/feature request management. You should be able to take on support cases of low – moderate complexity and be able to manage your own priorities. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and service innovation.
- Become an expert in the product. You should have an IT related degree, several years of professional experience, and a passion for solving problems.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions is preferred.
- Proactively manage and respond to support tickets. Excellent organizational skills are a must with prioritizing and multi-tasking being key skills you will use each day.
- Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose customer problems.
- Perform Root cause Analysis.
- Teach solutions to customers. Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form and maintain accurate and timely records in case tracking system.
- Experience previously working with customers is essential. Collaborate with members of other departments/teams to resolve product issues –escalating issues as necessary.
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements.
- Meet individual case management and SLA Goals.
- Operate as a subject matter expert in at least one product areas.
- At a minimum an undergraduate degree in an IT related subject.
- 2+ years customer service experience.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner. Solid communications skills (written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills –ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally.