At Dynamic Signal, we believe that good things happen when people communicate. It’s the foundation of every great relationship – including those between employers and employees. Dynamic Signal is a company communications platform, trusted by world-class enterprise organizations to increase productivity and empower advocacy by informing and engaging employees with timely, relevant content across channels and devices.
As a Product Engineering team, we pride ourselves in the delivering quality software that people love to use and embrace large-scale business and technical challenges. Operating as a global team, we are organized into self-sufficient agile feature teams to allow maximum autonomy and speed. We build in a modern, evolving stack (C#, .Net Core, React, PostgreSQL), leveraging new technologies as needed. We operate with shared trust and no egos and enjoy being ‘in this together’ to collaborate on the challenges of a rapidly scaling business.
At Dynamic Signal, people are at the heart of what we do, we will work with you to help you understand the industry and find your niche!
This position will be starting no earlier than June 2021.
As a Trainee Software Engineer, you will make a very valuable contribution towards the development of our world-class communications platform. You will work as part of an agile feature team to develop our next big features and have fun doing it! You will refine your problem-solving skills, producing top-quality innovative solutions under the close support and mentorship of our very talented team, while learning new technologies, best practices, modern delivery approaches, and methodologies.
We will upskill you in our platform, give you the opportunity to fix bugs and implement new features under a Test-driven development approach. Our continuous improvement ethos will give you an opportunity to help us innovate.
- You have a Computer Science (or relevant) degree
- You should be familiar with a few programming languages and implementation environments
- You have a positive, flexible, ‘can do’ attitude
- You are able to make effective decisions with the support of your team members
- You love to learn and are not afraid to ask questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team player
- Great training in a friendly environment
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of co–workers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events.
- A spectacular brand-new office in the heart of Belfast City Centre
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks