Join Dynamic Signal at Argyle’s Chief Marketing Officer Leadership Forum in Atlanta, Georgia with leading B2B marketing executives from across the Southeast and beyond. Throughout a full day of content and networking, the event will focus on the most pressing issues that B2B marketing executives are facing leading into 2017, with an agenda geared specifically towards CMOs, as well as Marketing, Brand Strategy, Digital, and Analytics VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics will include:
- Implementing new digital channels and capabilities to reach the customer in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Aligning your marketing and sales team and the newest developments surrounding Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Driving pipeline and demonstrating ROI to the executive team
- Building a thorough, defined content marketing strategy that aligns with broader business outcomes
- Building, maintaining, and refreshing your brand
- Delivering personalized, cross-channel customer experiences
This event offers an opportunity to learn more about the cutting edge topics that are facing B2B marketers as 2017 quickly approaches. Throughout networking breaks, you will also have the chance to expand your network and meet other leading B2B marketers from around the country.