Hear from industry thought leader Charlene Li, Founder, Altimeter Group, about the trends in digital transformation, social business and employee advocacy. Learn how these three topics are inextricably linked by hearing the latest Altimeter research.
88% of companies are going through digital marketing transformations. They’re trying to adapt to the digital customer mindset, which can be a long, complex process. What you need is a quick win to begin momentum. Now you can kick-start that transformation to drive revenue and engagement with your best advocates – your employees.
Employee Advocacy lets employees receive and post company-approved content to their social networks. And when you include employees in your social media strategy, you can expand your network leads by 10x. Since people listen more to their social peer-to-peer connections (those they trust) than to official marketing campaigns, you can increase content engagement by 700x and brand awareness by 14x. See how Dynamic Signal’s proven Employee Advocacy platform has immediately ignited our customers’ digital marketing transformations.
What you will learn:
- What are the challenges most companies face with Digital business transformation?
- What is the rate of adoption for Employee Advocacy?
- What are the drivers for Employee Advocacy and the maturity model?
- What are the best practices to launch and scale an employee advocacy program?
- Real world case studies of Employee Advocacy users and how they drive results
Charlene Li, Founder & CEO, Altimeter Group
An Le, GM of Mid-Market, Dynamic Signal